If you want to install Android Apps on your PC (Windows and MAC). You have to the right place. Here I will share with you how to install APK on Windows or MAC.
How to Install APK on Windows and MAC?
To install an app on your PC, you need to use Android Emulator or APP Player. So you need to get Android Emulator like -BlueStacks or Nox Player. BlueSracks is one of the best Android Emulators.
- Download BlueStacks Android emulator here.
- Install it on your Windows and MAC.
- After installing the emulator on your PC. Run the application and then you can find the icon of it on your desktop.
- Now in the BlusStacks GUI, head over to the search option and enter for APP Installer.
- BlueStacks will be displaying various similar applications. Just select the right APK Installer application.
- Click on the install option.
- Download the installer file from the download link.
- Browse the downloaded APK file from BlueStack file explorer. Then install if.
- They have shown the option for permissions, just agree to all the permissions that are shown.
- Once the installation is completed, go to the BlueStacks homepage where you can find the installed APK installer icon.
That’s it, Now you can enjoy your favorite Android APK on your Windows and MAC.
How to Uninstall APK from Windows and MAC?
If you do not want to use Android APP on your PC, you need to just uninstall APK from your windows and MAC.
- Just go to Start Menu > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
- Then search for APK Installer
- Then click Uninstall
- And Confirm
Many third-party applications like Ccleaner has the feature to uninstall applications also.
Please share your experience running Android APP into your Windows and MAC. Don’t forget to share this article to help other fans.