Onkyo HF Player MOD APK
Onkyo HF Player MOD APK is a music player app for Android that gives you access to your entire music library, including lossless high-resolution FLAC and WAV files. The app has a simple, easy-to-use interface that lets you browse and play your music by album, artist, playlist, or folder. You can also create and manage your own custom playlists, and the app supports gapless playback and crossfading.
Onkyo HF Player also features a built-in Tag editor that lets you edit the tags of your music files, as well as a powerful equalizer with lets you listen to your favorite music tracks in high quality. The app comes with a built-in equalizer that lets you fine-tune the sound output to your liking. Onkyo HF Player MOD APK also supports playback of lossless audio formats such as FLAC and ALAC.
Enjoy greater control of how music sounds on your Android device with our touch-adjustable linear-phase FIR equalizer, which offers 16,384 discrete bands of HD equalization with zero loss in audio quality. Create and save your own EQ presets or select an optimized filter created by professional musicians. HF Player for Android also enables playback of Hi-Res Audio formats including FLAC, 192 kHz/24-bit WAV, and DSD at no extra charge.
Enjoy stunning audio quality anywhere you like by adding an Onkyo DAC-HA200 or DAC-HA300, Pioneer XPA-700 D/A Converter, and Headphone Amplifier to enable a direct-digital connection to your AOA 2.0 (Android Open Accessory)-compatible Android device via USB cable. OTG (On The Go) cables facilitate a digital connection to USB audio-compatible external devices—simply purchase our Unlock Application and update to the full-featured version of Onkyo HF Player for Android to enable Hi-Res Audio output.
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz output via the headphone connection, AOS connection, and digital connections via OTG cable (free version only) is downsampled to 44.1 kHz.
• Updated user interface
• Music lyrics supported by petit lyrics
• High-precision equalizer (16,384 discrete bands, linear-phase FIR filter)
• Automatic upsampling function
• Crossfade playback option
• Album artwork and song lyric display
• Repeat function (songs within a list)
• Resume Playback Function
• Shuffle function (within a list)
• Tab based sorting, such as Artist Name, Album name, Playlist, etc. Tab order can be arranged in settings
• Folder based playback
• Scrobble with Last. FM
• Selectable equalizer presets optimized by musicians for Onkyo headphones
• Easily add songs to playlists and Up Next list
• Playlist creation and editing
• Real-time DSD conversion function
• Volume control function for USB-audio-compatible external hardware using volume keys of Android devices
• Link into OnkyoMusic(where available) and download purchased music directly
• Replay Gain
• Real-time volume normalizer
• Subscription music service AWA
– Login, Music list(FOR YOU/ FOCUS/ FAVORITES/ TRENDS), Streaming Playback
• MP3, ALAC (up to 48 kHz)
• DSF/DSD-IFF [DSD(2.8 MHz) / Double-rate DSD(5.6 MHz) / Quad-rate DSD(11.2 MHz), DoP / PCM conversion
• FLAC, ALAC, WAV, AIFF(up to 384 kHz), Ogg-Vorbis (up to 192 kHz)
Note: Audio with a sampling rate exceeding 88.2 kHz is downsampled to 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Requires Android 5.0 or later.
* Operation of this application is not guaranteed for all devices.
Important Notice: For customers using Android 11 or higher
On Android 11 or higher, the access right to the storage has been strengthened, and you can only access the folder which you selected. Please add all the folders where music files exist on the “Music Folders” selection screen displayed after the update. Note that the following folders cannot be added due to the specifications of the OS, so select another folder.
・Root folder of an internal storage volume
・Root folder of an external storage volume (e.g. SD card)
For customers who have already updated, you can reset the configuration of the music folder from “Settings” – “Hi-Res Library” – “Music Folders”. If you add music folders by the above procedure, existing music and playlist data will be inherited as they are. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by changing the procedure and thank you for your understanding.