PicaSim: Flight simulator Mod APK – PicaSim is a flight simulator for radio-controlled aircraft. You can use it to learn how to fly, to practice aerobatics, or just to have fun flying around on a rainy day. This is the full version – so if you’ve tried the free version (which contains most of what’s here) and you enjoy it enough that you would like to support its past or future development (or just say thanks!), buy this to make a contribution.
If it helps, this includes some extras that aren’t in the free version of the simulator:
– A variety of races – F3F-style and cross-country (the free version has just one race).
– Limbo (slope and powered) and thermal duration challenges.
– Planes: Two discus launched gliders (including the Ypsi Notos), GeeBee R2, Tigger (2.9m F3F slope racer), ASW15, “The Plank”, magpie, and an electric version of the Neoslope. Also a quadcopter/drone and a very fast/aerobatic control-line plane, the Peacemaker.
– Terrains: Panoramic version of the “Mountains Dynamic Soaring” scene, plus a “Snowy Hills” scene (3D and panoramic) and two more panoramic scenes (flat field and slope).
Over time it will acquire additional planes/terrains.
There’s now a forum for posting bugs, suggestions, and general discussion at http://picasim.freeforums.org
The complete list of planes included is:
Gliders/sailplanes: ASW15, Banana, Canard, Discus, trainer, Neoslope, Genie, Icarus (DLG), Jart, Kato, Le Fish (standard & ultralight), Magpie, Notos (DLG), Phase 6, Plank (wing), Tigger (F3F), Trapeze, Weasel.
Electric gliders: Neoslope, trainer
Powered R/C planes: AcroBat, Extra (3D, normal and large size), F18, GeeBee R2, RT Eraser Five, High-wing trainer, twin-propeller delta.
Control-line: Extra, Peacemaker.
Other: Wasp (quadcopter), Moyes XS 142 (hang glider).
If your device is Android 3 or above and supports USB OTG, you can probably use an external USB gamepad or joystick, or even your R/C Transmitter (via an interface), using a USB OTG cable/adapter (very cheap). Its definitely worth trying. Make sure you connect the controller before running PicaSim, and then set it up in the settings->joystick menu. Here’s a video walking through the setup: http://youtu.be/HnM0YDfVArs
Permissions: PicaSim saves settings to the SD card, mainly because it supports using user-generated content. It needs the “Phone calls” permission for Marmalade – and to handle interruption by incoming calls properly. PicaSim does not access any personal data on the device.
Is This MOD APK Safe?
PicaSim: Flight simulator MOD APK Unlimited Money and Gems are 100% safe because the application was scanned by our Anti-Malware platform and no viruses were detected. PicaSim: Flight simulator Mod Menu APK has passed the security test against malware, viruses, and other malicious attacks and contains no threat. Therefore, PicaSim: Flight simulator APK Mod is 100% safe to install on your device.
If you want to start enjoying this amazing application, you need to PicaSim: Flight simulator Mod APK download from our website. You can download PicaSim: Flight simulator Mod APK Unlimited Everything is free with just one click and you do not need any kind of login or registration.
How To Install MOD APK?
- First, you must uninstall the PicaSim: Flight simulator APK’s original version if you have installed it.
- PicaSim: Flight simulator APK download on our site.
- After completing the download, it will be stored on your Mobile
- Open the Mod PicaSim: Flight simulator APP file and click on the install button, you must enable “Unknown sources” to install applications outside the Play Store.
- Once the installation process will be completed on your Mobile.
- That’s all is done, now your PicaSim: Flight simulator Application is ready to start on your Smartphone.
- Let’s get started with this PicaSim: Flight simulator game and enjoy the Application.