Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D
Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D MOD APK is a 3D airplane simulator game, featuring planes derived from the Airbus A400M Atlas tactical air lifter, the ATR 42 / ATR 72 regional airliners, and two concept VTOL aircraft XV-40 and PV-40. Turboprop Flight Simulator 3D MOD APK helps you become a talented pilot. Countless missions and different types of planes to make your dreams come true.
- Pilot three versions of the military aircraft: tactical cargo, coastguard, and spec-ops.
- Pilot the two regional airliners, plus an airborne early warning military variant.
- Pilot the two Tilt-Wing VTOL aircraft (both in airplane mode and in vertical, helicopter-like mode).
- Learn to fly with training missions (teaching the basics of flying, taxiing, takeoff, and landing).
- Complete many varied missions.
- Explore the plane’s interior in first-person (in most levels and free-flight).
- Interact with various items (doors, cargo ramp, strobes, main lights).
- Drive ground vehicles.
- Load, unload, and airdrop supplies and vehicles with the cargo planes.
- Takeoff and land on improvised runways (and airports, of course).
- Explore without restrictions in free-flight mode, or create flight routes on the map.
- Fly in varied time-of-day settings.
- NEW & FREE airplane simulator game updated in 2022!
- NO MANDATORY ADS! Only optional, rewarded ones in-between flights.
- Great 3D graphics (with detailed cockpits for all the airplanes).
- Realistic physics for flight simulation.
- Complete pilot controls (including rudder, flaps, spoilers, thrust reversers, auto-brakes, and landing gear).
- Multiple control options (including mixed tilt sensor & stick/yoke).
- Multiple cameras (including cockpit cameras with captain and copilot positions).
- Close to realistic engines’ sounds (turbines and propellers noises recorded from real airplanes).
- Partial and total aircraft destruction (clipping wing tips, full wings separation, tail separation, and main fuselage breakage).
- Several islands with many airports.
- Selection of measurement units for airspeed, flying altitude, and distance (metric, aviation standard, and imperial).